Thursday, November 02, 2006

Prince- Sex



















The party is over.

Prince in Vegas? It makes perfect sense. The thought of a $125 cover takes my breathe away, but I suppose money has a different currency in Vegas. I've never spent anywhere near that much on a show, but the chance to catch Prince in a small room is tempting. I've seen him five times, I think, and he's only been truly great on two of those occasions. Fittingly, it'd a gamble. This is a great b-side from '89.

---
Read about Kansas City's goth-country act In the Pines here. Their MySpace page is here.

---
I'm really feeling Kenny Lattimore and Chante Moore's Covered/Uncovered. The first disc is loaded with superb Quiet Storm sounds. It's too bad that its insidious software coding will keep me from buying it.

No comments: